"For most of history, Anonymous was a woman." Virginia Woolf

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My horoscope today

Let me preface this by saying, I don't often check my horoscopes. I have issues using obsolete Greek astronomical data to predict my future. But it's fun, and sometimes it's a bit ironic.

>>Snags smooth out when you trust in the universe and take your sticky little fingers off the controls. Hard as it is to believe, you're not actually the one who has final say over how things turn out -- really. That should be welcome news, since that means you can now go ahead and live your life instead of trying to control it. Not only will that release tons of stress and anxiety, but your newfound freedom will give you the willingness to try new things.<<

So laugh, 'cause if you know me, you'll be wanting to right about now. So let go and let someone else decide, eh? Be patient and let things turn out how they will.

No comments: